Mid-Level Remediation Engineer/Geologist
Overview: TLI Solutions, is currently seeking a Mid-level Remediation Engineer or Geologist (3-10 years of experience) in our Golden, CO office.
Work activities include:
- Evaluating and preparing environmental investigation and remediation work plans, designs and reports
- Collecting samples of environmental media
- Conducting site assessments
- Writing reports
- Additional duties will include managing large projects and providing oversight of staff with various technical disciplines and experience.
- 3-10 years experience working on CERCLA or RCRA investigation/remediation projects
- Bachelors degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering or Geology
- Ability to travel approximately 33% of the time
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. and traverse rough terrain
- PG or PE is a preferred
TLI Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are interested in this position please complete the form and submit your resume on our careers page.