Overview: TLI Solutions, is currently seeking a Senior-Level Remediation Engineer with at least 10 years of experience, in our Golden, CO office.
Work activities include:
- Evaluating and preparing environmental investigation and remediation work plans, performing pilot and bench scale studies, preparing and evaluating remediation designs and reports, and coordinating collection of samples of environmental media
- Managing large environmental projects
- Providing oversight of staff with various technical disciplines and experience
- 10 years of experience in environmental consulting on CERCLA/RCRA remediation projects
- Bachelors degree in geology or hydrogeology
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
- Professional Engineer Certification and experience consulting for the Department of Defense and/or Environmental Protection Agency is preferred
TLI Solutions is an Affirmative Action Employer and offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a strong benefits package, training, and medical monitoring. We value cultural diversity in the workplace. We will provide the ideal candidate a collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and expanding knowledge and skills. TLI Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are interested in this position please complete the form and submit your resume on our careers page.